The Alphabet Series
Work In Progress: This is my longest running on-going photo series, started in April 2006. So far it covers 8 works with letters A to H.
The theme(s) of the series are: Typography, Geometry, Simplicity, Time, and Limitations (7 more photos after the jump.)
- Each photo must feature one letter from the Latin alphabet,
- The letter must be placed in the bottom right corner of the image,
- The photos must be taken in alphabetical order,
- The letters must be photographed exactly as they appear on sight (meaning no arranged or constructed scenes),
- Each photo should be an interesting and well-composed photo in its own right,
- Editing is allowed, Manipulation is not.
I've been looking for an "I" ever since, and I'm still looking.
Of course I've found and photographed a few, but sofar none of them have managed to become "an interesting and well-composed photo in its own right" -- at least not compared to those above.